1. After unzip the file be sure you have the following elements:
- Folder peta_7
- File ETAP 7.0.0.iso
- This instruction file
2. Mount ETAP 7.0.0.iso and install ETAP 7.0.0. Instead of mounting ETAP 7.0.0.iso, it may possible to extract the files/directories to a temporary folder.
3. After install ETAP, runs the application. It will ask to connect to the licence manager. Click cancel and software will exit.
4. Find the folder 'peta_7'. Open folder and run etap7.exe
5. It will ask to restart. Restart PC.
6. After reboot run Etap again. It will now ask for serial instead of licence manager.
7. Enter the following serial: Qt***L 8cx*** i***** R****i /***** W****+ (the same that appears in file etap6 serial.txt located in folder peta_7.
Be sure to include the / and +, because they are part of the serial too.
8. ETAP 7.0.0 it ready to run. Test with the examples located in the Etap 700 folder (C:etap 700).
If in case after restart, it goes to licence manager again instead of asking for serial, do the following:
9. Unzip file ETAP_7_Crack.rar
10. Go to your installed Etap folder (C:etap 600) and locate file 'etapsdb.dll'.
11. Cut it and paste it in a safe folder (or make a copy). You will need it back later.
12. Copy the 'etapsdb.dll' file from ETAP_Demo_Crack.rar into the Etap installed folder (C:etap 700).
13. Run Etap and you will get an error. ETAP will close.
14. Now copy back the original 'etapsdb.dll' back to your Etap 600 folder and replace the existing one.
15. Run again Etap. It should ask for the serial number. Enter serial number given in step 7 above.